CBSE 10th Class Math’s: Tips to Perform well in Boards

Here are some useful tips by Study Khazana best CBSE classes for 10th that you would surely not like to miss for your CBSE 10th Class Math exam. 10th Grade math’s forms a base for many things that will come up next in your life, so studying it just for the sake of passing in boards is of no use, prepare in a way that will also help you in future. So we will see how is the general pattern of 10th Math’s paper, the weightage to each part and then some general tips followed by chapter specific tips that will help you raise your level.

class 10

Paper Pattern:
Paper Pattern as per last few years is as follows:

  •  8 Multiple Choice Questions worth a mark each.
  •  6 Questions worth 2 marks each
  • 10 Questions worth 3 marks each
  • 10 Questions worth 4 marks each

It’s a total 90 marks worth paper.

Approximate Weightage by Part:

  1. Number Systems 04 Marks
  2. Algebra 20 Marks
  3. Trigonometry 12 Marks
  4. Coordinate Geometry 08 Marks
  5. Geometry 16 Marks
  6. Mensuration 20 Marks
  7. Statistics and Probability 10 Marks

General Tips:
To start with, see that you have gone through textbook completely, solved every problem, including extra and in-text problems. Since 80% of paper contains the same questions as in the textbook while remaining 20% is just a modification of questions given in the textbook, so if you are doing textbook completely and solving every problem on pen paper, this is more than sufficient. No need to go through books like R.D.Sharma and others now. If you are doing it from earlier, first revise NCERT textbook, then go to previous years question papers and then if you have time just attempt some selective questions from R.D.Sharma. While attempting paper, please take it with time constraint and take in account all factors – you must write question number and other basic stuff as sometimes you answer correctly but these small blunders take away your well-deserved marks. Do write each and every step, even if it seems silly to you and also mention reasoning for every step. If you are using a theorem, remember the statement. For this you may write down all the statements and important formulae, this will help you during last minute revision. Get best CBSE classes for 10th that will surely help you in achieving good score.

Advertisements

Advantages Of Taking Online Classes Of Chemistry

No matter where you’re in your career, learning something new can only help you. Are you looking for new classes? Study khazana provides you a platform to achieve a target. A unique skill could easily set you apart from the hundreds of other students. Expertise in chemistry field could be the factor that gets you the full marks in your exam. Other things, though, learning a new skill’ is easier said than done. Unless, of course, and all the resources are handed to you. Today, we’re doing exactly that.

Chemistry-Science-Class X-sameer kohli

To make sure that you don’t spend hours searching for what to learn and where to learn it, we created a list of guidelines for free online classes of chemistry. Whether you’re interested in chemistry, then there are free online classes of chemistry for you. Meaning of all these things is that the students are from different profession, like working professionals and non working profession can also join our free online classes of chemistry. They search many reasons to take all or some of their courses online. Below are some important points of online learning.

Study khazana Features and Benefits of free online classes of chemistry or CBSE Online Coaching:

  • Online Live Interactive Classes.
  • Live and 2 way interactive classes right from your home / any place.
  • Recordings of Classes.
  • All classes will be recorded for future reference and revision of the exams.
  • Personal Attention and Focus.
  • Smallest batch size of 20 Students only to focus on the preparation of each student.
  • Global Benchmarking.
  • Global competition & analysis between Indian and NRI students through online platform.
  • Time Saving and Economical.
  • Money saving.
  • Saves lot of traveling time, city migration, and mental strain on students.
  • Proper Monitoring and Feedback
  • Parents can monitor their child’s performance and improvement at home itself.
  • Counseling OTG
  • Counseling sessions with experts for entire duration of the course.
  • Scholarships on Achievements
  • In these classes we provide a scholarship to every student. It’s not just on the basis of marks, but also on other achievements.
  • Quality Online Content.
  • Quality content on the website to answer your every question.

 

Best Website to Study Online

Study Khazana is the best website to study online that tops for being such an incredibly popular and valuable resource. Study Khazana provides knowledge of all subjects like physics, math’s, computers, CA, LAW, chemistry and so on.

Click here to know more about this blog.